Magnolia is certainly getting into the festive Halloween spirit. The neighborhood will be having a series of Halloween events that’s perfect for families, young kids, teens, and even dogs. Here’s a series of events happening in the neighborhood and at the Magnolia Community Center to get you and your family into the Halloween spirit. For more info, check out the article in the Magnolia Voice.
- For the kids in elementary school, there’s a Glow in the Dark Night on Friday, October 21st from 5:30pm-8pm. Here’s more details:
- For the teenagers in the family, Halloteen Night is happening Friday, October 21st, from 8:30pm-11pm. It’s $3 for 6th-8th graders. Bring student i.d.
- To get your pooch in the Halloween spirit, there’s Dog-o-ween happening on Saturday, October 22nd from 11am-2:30pm. It will be held in the future dog park, Magnolia Manor Park. For more info, go here for the website.
- For something for all-ages, there’s pumpkin carving on October 26th from 6pm-8pm. It’s $3-$7, depending on the size of your pumpkin. Go here for more info.
- Bring your kids trick-or-treating in Magnolia Village on Monday, October 31st. The village shops along West McGraw street will be handing out candy for kids in costume from 4pm-6pm.